Husqvarna 350BT Review
- Easy to start
- Padded shoulder straps
- Hip belt
- Can be considered noisy
- Doesn’t have the vacuum feature
- MODEL: Gas-powered backpack leaf blower
- WEIGHT: 22.5 pounds
- DIMENSIONS: 19 x 19 x 79 inches
- AIR VOLUME: 692 CFM
- PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS AND A HIP BELT
Backpack leaf blowers are great for large surfaces and demanding tasks. This blower type can handle any challenge as long as it has enough fuel to run smoothly. The biggest issue is the fact that there aren’t many top-quality ones on the market. Consequently, most people end up with a unit that’s not worth the money or lacks the essential features.
You can avoid the unpleasant situation by taking a look at our reviews and getting a better insight into the quality of this particular model. We have covered most of the crucial aspects such as usefulness, efficiency, and most importantly – affordability. If you’re looking for a decent backpack blower with a neat set of useful features, then take a moment and read this review, you’ll find it quite helpful and insightful.
Husqvarna 965877502 350 BT – The Basics
This comfortable leaf blower is one of the best on the market at the moment. It has everything you’ll ever need for a thorough cleanup. As far as the ground coverage goes, this unit is excellent. It’s designed to work for several hours without much hassle, meaning you can cover a massive area with it without taking a break.
One of the important things when it comes to backpack blowers is comfortability. If you have an uncomfortable unit, its features are irrelevant because you won’t manage to use it for longer time periods. However, this model has padded shoulder straps integrated, and it features a hip belt. These elements greatly alleviate the use of this unit and make it one of the most comfortable ones on the market at the moment.
What Did We Like?
- The first thing we liked about this product is the undeniable comfortability. As we said, older models had a problem with comfort, and most people didn’t buy a backpack blower for that reason. However, you don’t have to worry about the comfort of this model, it’s great.
- One other notable advantage is the ease of use and easy start. While it’s a pretty straightforward device, it’s also quite easy to get it powered up. A lot of other models require quite a lot of force to start the engine, while this one is a piece of cake. However, a lot of people reported that it wouldn’t start on the first try, but will always start on the second try.
What We Didn’t Like?
- As with all gas-powered blowers, you have to take special care about the fuel mixture. If you mess it up, there’s a high chance that your unit will start breaking, turning itself off for no reason, and so on. Keep in mind to mix the fuel precisely, and you shouldn’t have a problem.
- Read the warranty conditions first! Many people don’t know this, but you are not able to return a gas-powered unit whatsoever due to some law issues. As you might assume, the warranty is, sadly, pretty useless. If your unit starts showing signs of wear or it starts malfunctioning, contact your local repairman, because you won’t be able to return it back to the manufacturer. The only way to do it is in person.
Backpack blowers are excellent for many reasons. They can cover the most ground, they are useful, and most importantly – they are quite easy to use. You don’t need any previous experience with blowers to use this one. If you’re looking for a good-quality backpack leaf blower, this model is a pretty safe bet. Users seem to like the combination of immense power and simplicity.