Troy-Bilt TB672 Review
- Easy to handle and control
- Adjustable speeds
- Doesn’t require mixed fuel
- MODEL: Wheeled gas-powered leaf blower
- WEIGHT: 78 pounds
- DIMENSIONS: 30.5 x 25.5 x 27.5 inches
- ENGINE: 208cc OHV
- AIR VOLUME: 1000 CFM
Wheeled models are great for any occasion. They can be referred as the universal type for most tasks. It doesn’t matter whether you have a massive yard or you just want to clean up your front porch, a wheeled blower will certainly do the job. However, many models have some major disadvantages such as high levels of noise, pollution, uncomfortable vibrations, and so on.
If you’re looking for a good wheeled blower, you’re in the right place. We have covered a model that we think is the best one. It has everything you’ll ever need, and more. Go ahead and read this review, you’ll get a much better picture of what to expect if you ever opt for this particular model.
Troy-Bilt TB672 208cc – The Basics
This model is perfect for large areas that are covered with rotten leaves, debris, and dirt. Its powerful 208 cc motor is capable of blowing away anything that crosses its path. The semi-pneumatic wheels work great, and they won’t collapse after two or three uses. Many other models have poorly designed wheels which are often the number one reason not to buy a wheeled blower. Although it’s hard to believe, the wheels are arguably one of the most important parts because they affect so many elements such as fatigue, vibrations, and so on.
The Troy-Bilt TB672 is a perfect solution for most of your problems with annoying leaves, branches, and debris that can occupy your yard during the season.
Its powerful engine is the crucial part. The 208cc is more than enough power for over 1000 CFM. When compared to the conventional models that can deliver up to 500 CFM, it’s obvious that this particular unit packs more than double the power. Furthermore, it’s a 4-stroke engine which offers a much better performance than the conventional 2-stroke one. As far as the raw power goes, it can blow away anything from leaves to chestnuts.
What Did We Like?
- The best part about this particular model is that it does the job in record time. It operates quickly and without any hiccups whatsoever. Whether you’re blowing away a pile of leaves or branches, it doesn’t matter; you can rest assured that it will do its job quite well.
- The ease of use is also a significant advantage. While many other wheeled models require some level of expertise, this one can be used both by absolute beginners and professionals.
- The most important part is the fuel. If you pay attention and use quality fuel, the unit should last for years. By not having to mix the fuel up with oil you also reduce the amount of carbon emission.
- The adjustable speed is great for a few reasons. First of all, you can regulate the air flow and turn it down if you want to preserve the plants underneath the pile of leaves and debris. It also helps you to control the fuel consumption.
What We Didn’t Like?
- The first thing everybody notices about this unit is the noise. Although many say it’s not noisy from a distance, that’s a pretty irrelevant fact. The reason is simple – you’re not operating the unit from a distance. As we said, proper ear protection will solve the issue immediately.
As far as the wheeled models go, the Troy-Bilt TB672 is at the top. It has a set of great features, and it won’t let you down even in tough situations. Whether you have a large or small yard, it doesn’t matter; it will handle any terrain without much hassle. The price is reasonable, especially if you consider the undeniable quality of the unit. Take a look, and you’ll get an idea of what to expect from it. If it suits your need, go for it, it’s worth every penny.